Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gosh!

hi there, i know what are you thinking now..."wow what makes you update Ur blog huh" ...well whenever i update my blog it means I'll be stressful about something or I'm happy.haha..no other reasons ..well basically i have not had a habit of writing everyday actually. BUT for the sake of my English i have to! and of course for the sake of those who care and curious,worried about me I'll do it for them! 

okie dokie...basically i start to feel the tense of studying here as English is not my 1st language...all i can say it's hard...every subjects are hard...but I'm trying to catch up with the students. whenever i thought of studies here there's a mixture of feelings of disappointment,stress,peer pressure,worried,high hopes. I called it complication! 

I'm afraid I might not achieve what my parents expect me to. And I'll end up disappointing them again~ Not only them and also me myself too.sometimes i really wish that i could actually do whatever i like ..like choosing something i really good at and have more confidence in.But too bad we're living in a reality world ,we couldn't always follow what we desire. well i know I've already made my decision to come here and i should not regret as I'm so blessed compared to others. 

One day, while i was walking alone along the hallway of my school,i heard someone saying that "there's people dying every single minute". I looked in the mirror beside me for some time, whispering to myself . I'm so damn lucky ...although i might not choose what life i want BUT God never let me down. I'm so fortunate that i could even stand here right now looking into the mirror talking to myself, being in where i am now,having such a good opportunity! what am i doing here...feeling sad and still complaining about how life are.Humans always intend to demand things from God but they never know we are God's creation we are nothing without Him, we basically have to right to demand things from Him!Because God loves us so much that he even gave his Only son Jesus Christ to wash away our sins. How awesome is it God's love~

There's one scripture come through my mind...it's on Jeremiah 29;11(i guess) ...I had my plan and future on you...(something like that)  I truly feel this scripture...i believe God wants me to be in New Zealand for high school He must have plans for me! He knows I'll struggle with studies here But he also leads me to join church services here to build up my confidence and wisdom to overcome my studies and loneliness here....

I guess I've nothing to complain after all, God will always be by my side leading me to the right path if I'm lost!

I was lost,
But He found me,
I was weak,
Bu He strengthen me
By his power of love
I shall never be afraid.

griz

No comments:

Post a Comment