Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Officially!

Okey I've been posting some depressing post! Fine, i should tell you something nicer! Well grizzy officially can COOK nasi goreng dy! Well grizzy cooked a main dish and a starter yesterday as her food technology practical assessment. I choose malaysian cuisine for my dishes. hehe~

Did i ever mention that my food and technology teacher looks incredibly gorgeous! shame to say that me and my korean friend always drool over this teacher! hahhaha...

Something that makes me pround of is that when i present those dishes yesterday my gorgeous teacher praised me twice man! He was like "I'm really pleased of your work! It turns out really good!" He said that twice and praised me! Omg...cant believe the first time doing such a big project still get such good feedback! ayay...

But there's  3 person i seriously need thank! 1st is GOD ! Thank God for blessing me and guide me throughout the whole cooking process! 2d i want to thak my assistant - kim sun ah. She helped me alot ...helped me chopped all the ingredients and wash all the dishes! 3rd i want to thank Renee! She taught me how to cook fried rice! She basically go through all the steps through skype with me! 

thanks!

griz

Okey i'll post up the picture tomorrow ok? I need to get it from my teacher also...

griz

1 comment:

  1. aiyoh can cook liaw owh some people.

    XD

    p/s the person who left was my housemate. hehheh.

    ReplyDelete